Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Different energy

Last week we had a lovely time at the ocean, camping at Delaware. It gave me the rare treat of my daily practice on the beach with the Atlantic waves rolling in, only a few feet away. I noticed a very different energy than in my yard at home. This was not really a surprise as I have noticed that energy is different in different places at different times. Practice is different in the sun than in the shade. Different in doors than out doors. Different on a still day than on a stormy, windy day. This makes taiji all the more delightful. I don't know what the explanation might be, but it is a fun part of the journey. I suspect that these different energy levels are there all the time. It is just that in becoming more aware it becomes more obvious.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment